Tag Archives: sports+

ESPN and Fox Sports develop remote broadcasts models in Latin America

ESPN and Fox Sports (with the exception of Mexico) have been broadcasting live sports programs and events throughout the region through a technical and production model with all the involved staff  working from their homes.  Since last Saturday, June 15th, all versions of the original ESPN  productions SportsCenter and ESPN FC, as well as the [...]

ESPN and Fox Sports develop remote broadcasts models in Latin America

Since last weekend, ESPN and Fox Sports (with the exception of Mexico) have been broadcasting live sports programs and events throughout the region through a technical and production model with all the involved staff  working from their homes.  Since last Saturday, all versions of the original ESPN  productions SportsCenter and ESPN FC, as well as [...]

DAZN may withhold rights fee payments due to the Coronavirus pandemic

As reported by various specialized websites, he global sports OTT DAZN is expected to inform global rights holders that it will not make its next rights fee payments for any content that has not been delivered due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. With this decision, the platform adopts a similar measure to Globo, who announced [...]

DAZN may withhold rights fee payments due to the Coronavirus pandemic

As reported by various specialized websites, he global sports OTT DAZN is expected to inform global rights holders that it will not make its next rights fee payments for any content that has not been delivered due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. With this decision, the platform adopts a similar measure to Globo, who announced [...]

Sports and live content were the most accessed content on DirecTV GO in 2019

DirecTVGO released the most watched content in the region during 2019. The ranking includes the most accessed ones in the main categories, also including DirecTV Sports and OnDirecTV. At the regional level, 88% of DirecTV GO consumption belongs to live events, and the remaining 12% to on demand content. 45% of the audience chose to [...]

Telecom to implement ultra low latency for sporting events in Flow

During a corporate event, Telecom gave details on what are the main developments and advances to be implemented by the company. One of them is related to Cablevisions Flow  platform, in which the company reported that it is working to achieve ultra low latency, in order to minimize the delay time in which an event [...]

Telecom to implement ultra low latency for sporting events in Flow

During a corporate event, Telecom gave details on what are the main developments and advances to be implemented by the company. One of them is related to Cablevisions Flow  platform, in which the company reported that it is working to achieve ultra low latency, in order to minimize the delay time in which an event [...]

Sportv Series Latin America & US Hispanic brought together the main leaders of TV and OTT sports business

Last Wednesday, October 2nd, Sportv Series Latin America & US Hispanic had its first edition at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Miami. The conference, organized by Dataxis, brought together more than 40 executives from the main companies in the sports business on TV and OTT, to discuss where this market is heading in Latin [...]