Tag Archives: anatel

Brazilian regulator Anatel approved new changes in the shareholding structure of TV Alphaville. Patrícia Abravanel will control the company with 55% of shares, while Guilherme Stoliar will hold the remaining 45%. TV Alphaville is a pay TV operator that provides services in Barueri and Santana do Parnaíba, in the metropolitan area of Sao Paulo. Two […]


El regulador brasileño Anatel autorizó cambios en el control accionario de TV Alphaville. De esta manera, el cuadro accionario estará compuesto por Patrícia Abravanel, que asumirá el control de la compañía con el 55% de las acciones, y Guilherme Stoliar, con el 45% restante. TV Alphaville es un operador de TV paga que presta servicios […]


O Conselho Diretor da Anatel deu anuência prévia para as mudanças no sistema acionário da TV Alphaville. Diante disso, o quadro societário da empresa ficará limitado a Patrícia Abravanel, que terá 55% das ações, e a Guilherme Stoliar, que ficará com 45%. A informação foi publicada no Diário Oficial da União, e confirmada pela assessoria […]