Eros now the Indian OTT service, part of Eros International plc leading global company in the Indian film industry struck a partnership with Amazon Fire. The American brand has launched recently its new Fire TV stick.

Consumers of the device will be able to enjoy Eros now for free, during a three months’ trial period. 70 percent of the revenue made by subscriptions for the OTT service during this period will go the firm while the other 30 percent will go to the american giant.

The Fire TV stick will be used to stream, download apps and use audio content. Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh declared on the partnership: “The partnership is another step towards tapping a larger consumer and subscriber base, fulfilling their ever-changing entertainment needs and providing them with our unique entertainment viewing experience.”

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Print this pageEmail this to someone