CDF sale enters final stage

Chile’s National Association of Professional Soccer (ANFP) confirmed it has already received offers for Canal del Fútbol (CDF) network, which holds the broadcast rights to local tournament.

Now, the next step will be to evaluate the economic, contractual and qualitative terms of the offers. The ANFP did not mention the name of the interested parties but according to local newspaper El Mercurio they would be FOX, Turner, Liberty Global and the investment fund Citi Venture Capitals.

La evaluación de las propuestas está a cargo del comité de evaluación compuesto por representantes de los clubes Palestino, Universidad de Concepción, Santiago Wanderers, Colo Colo, Universidad Católica, Universidad de Chile, Copiapó, Unión San Felipe y Rangers.  La ANFP detenta actualmente el 80% de CDF, el 20% restante pertenece al empresario Jorge Claro.

The evaluation of the offers is in charge of the evaluation committee made up of representatives from the Palestino, Universidad de Concepción, Santiago Wanderers, Colo Colo, Catholic University, Universidad de Chile, Copiapó, Union San Felipe and Rangers. The ANFP currently holds 80% of CDF, the remaining 20% belongs to businessman Jorge Claro.

All offers will be analyzed by an Evaluation Committee composed of representatives of Palestino, Universidad de Concepción, Santiago Wanderers, Colo Colo, Universidad Católica, Universidad de Chile, Copiapó, Unión San Felipe and Rangers. The ANFP currently holds 80% of CDF, the remaining 20% belongs to businessman Jorge Claro.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Print this pageEmail this to someone